2020 Mini Series Sew Along
with Giucy Giuce and Alison Glass
Sew Along DETAILS
- The event will last for 10 weeks, March 22, 2020 - May 31, 2020.
- The first eight weeks will consist of sewing the 8 block patterns. Share one block (a 4” version or larger) each week on Instagram to be eligible for weekly prizes.
- Use the hashtags #MINISERIESSAL, #ALISONGLASS, and #GIUCYGIUCE to enter/share your blocks. You must post the correct block assigned for each week and use the hashtags to be eligible to win prizes.
- During the last two weeks of the sew along, you will choose how you would like to use your blocks in a finished project or projects.
*A note about GIVEAWAYS: We all love winning prizes! Please remember that while prizes are fun, the main reason to participate in a SAL should be to connect with others while enjoying the process of making, and hopefully finishing, a lovely new creation of your own. Please be happy for those who win and keep the proper perspective throughout the event. Thanks ahead of time for making it a great experience for yourself and others.
Please note that the deadlines for posting will be at midnight of your local time zone.
SIGNING UP FOR THE MINI SERIES SEW ALONG
Sign up below. Other than the purchase of the required pattern, there is no cost to sign up for or participate in the Mini Series SAL. There will not be a cut off date for signing up; however, a person must be signed up to be eligible to win our weekly and grand prizes.
Signing up has some other benefits!
- Everyone who signs up on the form (below) will get a PDF of a new, exclusive Mini Series block - only for SAL participants, emailed out on the event kick off date on March 22, 2020. - if you join late - no problem - check out Giuseppe's video and hear the latest!
- Signing up is the only way to get weekly Mini Series SAL newsletters. Newsletters are the best way to get up-to-date information and the only way to get all of the wonderful coupon codes our sponsor shops will offer during the event.
- Finally, signing up will make you eligible to get a ‘MINI SERIES FINISHER’ special enamel pin at the close of the event! This will be a fun (free) gift from the AG Team + GG as a prize for anyone who finishes.
We are very excited to see all of the beautiful Mini Series projects!
xoxox - Alison + The AG Team