Carousel BOM Kits, Fabrics & Supplies
To make this extra simple we are offering kits in two fabric collections: Sun Print 2023 and Wildflowers. Please see the kit listing for specifics. You are also welcome to collect your own fabrics.
- (16) 1/3 yards ‘colorful’ fabric
- 4 1/4 yards background (if you want some wiggle room - 4 1/2 yards)
- 3/4 yard binding (5/8 yard is sufficient, we recommend 3/4 yard for wiggle room)
- 7 1/8 yards (provides 4” of overage on each side, standard for most longarm quilters; if your backing WOF is 43” or greater OR if you plan to quilt on a domestic sewing machine, 4 3/4 yards is sufficient). Alternately, combine 4 3/4 yards with scraps from the quilt top to increase the width of your quilt back to meet longarm quilter standards.
- fabric scissors, rotary cutter, rulers, and cutting mat
- iron/ironing surface
- sewing machine
- straight pins
- copy paper and a printer for making a copy of curve templates, paper scissors
- strong, high quality thread, 50 wt recommended
- Bloc Loc Half Square Triangle Ruler, 4 1/2” x 4 1/2” optional, but recommended